Momentum Search Partners specializes in recruiting attorneys and other legal and compliance professionals for companies and law firms in Texas. Committed to quality client service, we customize our solutions for each client’s unique situation. Beginning with consultation and a detailed needs assessment, our search methodology takes into consideration both long-term and immediate solutions.
Our track record of successful legal search assignments includes:
- Law Firm Partners and Groups
- Law Firm Mergers and New Offices in Texas
- Law Firm Associates in All Practice Areas
Client-Driven, Flexible Fee Structures
Momentum Search Partners offers a variety of fee structures, including retained, exclusive and contingency fees:
- Retained Search: An exclusive arrangement between client and search firm; fees paid incrementally based on achieving mutually-agreed milestones. Retained searches have the primary advantage of signaling to the market an organization’s commitment to a thorough and disciplined process, and involve the evaluation and comparison of both internal and external candidates.
- Exclusive, Non-Retained Search: Also an exclusive arrangement, but contingent upon the client hiring a candidate for the position. Contingent searches that are exclusive have similar advantages to retained search agreement. Both typically result in a faster, more efficient hiring process.
- Contingency Search: A non-exclusive arrangement is used by clients that have contracted with more than one search firm for that particular search assignment. Contingency searches usually yield a high volume of candidate resumes in a short amount of time. However, they risk search firm overlap and inconsistent messaging. Clients taking this approach get the best results by working only with NALSC member firms who adhere to the same ethical standards.
- We also offer alternative fee arrangements and would welcome the opportunity to discuss a fee structure that is best suited for your organization.