Why You Should Choose Momentum for Your Next Legal Search
You are Important to Us
Momentum Search Partners has been honored several times over as one of Texas’ premier legal search firms, but the true measure of our success is best reflected in the success and longevity of our candidate placements. YOU are the key to our success!
Maintaining the respect of standout attorneys and other legal professionals in our competitive field requires a foundation of trust and integrity. Our approach is to communicate with honesty and transparency. Our team will communicate why a certain opportunity may or may not be the one that is right for you. Making a good fit is far more important to us than simply closing the deal.
We look forward to sitting down with you, listening to your goals, plans, interests, and everything that is important to you in building a successful career. We are confident that we will understand your goals and concerns and that we are more than qualified to guide you on your path. These conversations sometimes discuss future plans as you look to the coming year. You may also want to ask us to keep you in mind for a certain type of opportunity in a certain location.
- We have proven results. We have placed well over 1000 candidates during the over 100 years of combined recruiting experience that our legal recruiters have accumulated.
- We will communicate honestly why a certain position may or may not be a good fit for you.
- We have an unyielding commitment to advance the interests of our candidates, and the relationships we have developed with each are permanent.
- We work diligently to get to know our candidates so that each placement has the highest chance of long-term success. Making a good fit is paramount.
- We have Texas covered! We will use our marketplace knowledge, vast network of connections across Texas, and our insightful assessment skills to benefit you.
- We will assist you in refining your resume and highlighting the most relevant information for the job to which you’re applying.
- We will help prepare you for different types of interviews.
- We will keep you abreast of what we learn from the employer and follow up with authentic feedback.
- We will offer market data and appropriate compensation recommendations while you’re considering an offer.
- We are members of the National Association of Legal Search Consultants, the nationwide professional organization that promulgates a code of ethics that its members agree to follow. This code of ethics requires us to provide you accurate information, protect your confidentiality, gain your explicit consent prior to submitting your resume to any particular employer, refrain from undue pressure, and keep you informed throughout the process. We take these obligations seriously.