Legal Recruiting for Law Firms & Corporations
We aren’t satisfied until you are.
We strive for long-term client relationships and a true partnership with the law firms and legal departments we serve. Bringing our network and in-depth knowledge of the legal marketplace to work for you, we quickly and efficiently send you fully vetted and qualified candidates for the position you are seeking to fill. We partner with you throughout every step of the process until the hire is fully integrated into your team.
Types of Services we provide to clients:
Corporate Legal Departments
- In-House Counsel, ranging from General Counsels to staff attorneys
- Quasi-Legal Professionals at every level, including compliance, risk management and governmental affairs experts
- Through our affiliate, Momentum Legal Staffing, we help our clients hire paralegals, contract administrators, legal assistants, law technology professionals, and law department administrators, as well as other legal support personal. We also provide document review teams.
- Lateral partners and group acquisitions
- Law firm mergers
- Open new offices in Texas cities
- Associates in all practice areas
- Through our sister company Momentum Legal Staffing, we help law firms hire temporary or contract attorneys and paralegals with specialized expertise, as well as legal assistants, law firm administrators, law technology professionals, and other legal support personnel.
Our placement services include:
- In-house attorney and compliance professionals
- Law firm partners and associates
- Firm administrators
- Contract administrators
- Law technology professionals
- Legal operations professionals
With experienced recruiters who are respected leaders in the field of legal recruiting, the team at Momentum has placed hundreds of attorneys and legal professionals with law firms and companies across Texas and throughout the country. Much more important than the number of placements, however, is the quality of each fit, which we measure in terms of client and candidate satisfaction.
Momentum recruiters collaborate with you to:
- Identify your hiring needs
- Create the ideal candidate profile
- Source and screen candidates that meet your profile
- Shepherd the candidates throughout the interviewing and offer/acceptance process
Your short and long-term goals become ours as we take the sourcing, screening, and scheduling burden from you and simplify the hiring process, providing direct and honest communication to you along the way.
By understanding our clients’ culture, business strategy, and leadership needs, our goals are to provide each client with an exceptional hiring experience and unrivaled retention rates.