The tide has turned and, after several years of strong demand for corporate and other transactional lawyers, the demand in law firms now is for litigation associates.
WE ARE SEEING THIS ACROSS THE BOARD, IN ALL OF OUR LEGAL PLACEMENT MARKETS, AND FOR STAFFING AS WELL AS ATTORNEY POSITIONS.
Currently, we are seeking litigation associates for the following law firm positions:
- Insurance defense firm in Austin is seeking a trial attorney with 5+ years of experience. Opportunity to handle your own docket of cases and earn at the top end of the salary range for insurance defense attorneys. Great firm with long track record and stable client base. Position number 4406.
- National litigation specialty firm is seeking a 2-6 year litigation associate for its Austin office. Great opportunity to be mentored by accomplished partners with large books of business, and a great platform on which to build your own book of business due to this firm’s competitive billing rates.
- High end boutique litigation firm in Austin with international clients is seeking a 1-3 year associate to join its growing practice. This associate, like all attorneys at the firm, must have graduated with honors from a top tier law school and have either judicial clerkship experience or tenure with a large law firm. Great partnership track position with a growing and very successful Austin firm, with flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Position 0272.
- Successful plaintiff’s firm in downtown Dallas is seeking a litigation associate with 2+ years of experience. This firm only takes very high dollar, catastrophic cases. Great opportunity for a junior associate to gain hands-on experience and learn how to try cases from one of the best. Position 4383.
- Prestigious, local firm in downtown Dallas is seeking a construction litigation associate with 4+ years of experience. Very competitive compensation and a partnership track position with a successful and well-regarded firm. Position 3531.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position number of interest to learn more about any of these law firm opportunities!